Thursday, 30 May 2013

what's going on?

This blog will all hopefully be based around my manga, anime and me basically, i am currently working on my own manga called Limitless you will find out more in future posts but this is just one of my recent pieces of art, it was my second time using promarkers and flexmarkers which are alcohol based pens that people use all the time for front covers and stuff.
This is Jay my main character, he isn't usually dressed like this but it was alot of fun to do so. Jay is a mid-teenage boy who gets into mischief in school, but lives with his grandmother due to his dad killing his mother by beating her up to death and left when Jay was 7, he has extremely poor sight in the first few chapters, but you'll soon find out the secret to jays eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Well done you! keep going and I can't wait to find out about the secret, cool pic x
    : )

    ReplyDelete